Are You Aware That The Environment Contributes To Skin Damage?
The best advice that professional skin experts offer for skin protection are preventative measures that should form part of your night time skin cleansing ritual. Throughout the day, your skin is exposed to various elements like the unforgiving ultraviolet rays, grit, grime and dust from the air. Over time all these pollutants can directly lead to the development of blemishes, patchiness, dry and dehydrated skin, as well as early aging such as lines, wrinkles, and tired looking skin. It can be overwhelming just thinking about it. The solution, however, is quite simple: a night time routine which will benefit your skin tremendously and help reverse some of these effects.
Sleep Your Way to Healthy Skin
A good night sleep plays a crucial role in repairing your skin and together with a few nightly practices, your skin will begin to transform to the healthy and glowing skin it’s meant to be. Use the following nighttime tips for keeping your skin healthy and to radically improve and rejuvenate skin:
- Before you go to bed, removing your makeup is a vitally important procedure because this will help in your skin look younger and more refreshed in the morning.
- Practicing the three fundamental steps of cleansing, toning and moisturizing before bed will help to effectively restore your skin to its former glory.
- Apply a good quality eye cream at night to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- To ensure smooth hands and feet, make sure you apply hand cream at night as well as treat your dry and cracked feet with an application of petroleum jelly.
- Nothing beats a good night rest – it can enhance your beauty in a matter of days.
Franklin Academy is a professional Cosmetology School in Cleveland, TN. We promise to provide you with expert and quality assistance. At Franklin Academy, we offer up-to-date training in the fields of nail, hair and skin and equip you with all the necessary skills required to excel in Cosmetology. We serve the surrounds of Chattanooga, TN, Athens, TN and Etowah, TN, and would love to assist you! Contact us today to learn more.