Franklin Academy is a great place to learn valuable, career-supporting skills.
Franklin Academy Cleveland TN
Why attend Franklin Academy?
For over 20 years, hundreds of students have chosen Franklin Academy as their partner in training for careers in the Beauty Industry. Today, Franklin Academy boasts success stories each month from students who have sustained long term success due, in part, to the lessons they learned at Franklin Academy! Read more in our Student Success Stories.
- We are a Non-Profit Educational Organization: so we are focused on our students’ success rather than stockholder’s profit.
- Our Partnerships: Established as an Alfaparf Milano Partner School, a Matrix Academy Partner, Bella Lash Certification Center, and a Mirabella Education Provider, allows Franklin Academy to bring the industry experts to our students both in the classroom and in the Student Salon and Spa
- Financial Assistance to all Applicants: Franklin Academy has financial tuition planning experts equipped with numerous tools to help prospective students find a financial plan to cover this important investment in themselves. Franklin Academy has a professionalism scholarship program that can reduce tuition costs by more than 10%. The Academy is also eligible to accept Federal Funding, Title IV funds, for those students who qualify. (click here for help finding out what you qualify for). Franklin Academy has a long list of other financial options as well, including but not limited to: payment plans with no interest, institutional grants and scholarships, and loans. Visit our Financial Aid office to have one-on-one support through applying for federal government aid, a sometimes complicated process.
- Hands-on Education: Our programs are designed to give our students more than just the information needed to pass the State Board exam. Students learn the skills needed to have long term success as a cosmetologist or aesthetician, i.e. social media marketing strategy, retail sales, building your book of business, a much more content not found at other schools.
- Student Centered: All of our on-campus staff are actual licensed beauty professionals focused on you, the student!
- Professional Reputation: Area professional salons know where to come to find graduates who are professionally trained and understand what it takes to provide a quality salon and/or spa experience for their clients.