Franklin Academy is a great place to learn valuable, career-supporting skills.
Why Attend Franklin Academy in Cleveland, TN?
For over 20 years, hundreds of students have chosen Franklin Academy in Cleveland, TN as their partner in training for careers in the beauty industry. Franklin Academy is a private nonprofit institution fostering a student-centered learning environment for those who are passionate about the beauty industry. Today, Franklin Academy boasts success stories each month from students who have sustained long-term success due, in part, to the lessons they learned at Franklin Academy! Read more in our student success stories.
- We are a Non-Profit Educational Organization: so we are focused on our students’ success rather than stockholder’s profit.
- Our Partnerships: Established as an Alfaparf Milano Partner School, a Matrix Academy Partner, Bella Lash Certification Center, and a Mirabella Education Provider, allows Franklin Academy to bring the industry experts to our students both in the classroom and in the Student Salon and Spa
- Financial Assistance for All Applicants: Franklin Academy has financial tuition planning experts equipped with numerous tools to help prospective students find a financial plan to cover this important investment in themselves. Franklin Academy has a professionalism scholarship program that can reduce tuition costs by more than 10%. The Academy is also eligible to accept Federal Funding and Title IV funds for those students who qualify. (click here for help finding out what you qualify for). Franklin Academy has a long list of other financial options as well, including but not limited to payment plans with no interest, institutional grants and scholarships, and loans. Visit our Financial Aid office for one-on-one support while applying for federal government aid, a sometimes-complicated process.
- Hands-on Education: Our programs are designed to give our students more than just the information needed to pass the State Board exam. In our learning environment, students can participate in hands-on learning while also learning the skills necessary for long-term success as a cosmetologist or aesthetician, i.e. social media marketing strategy, retail sales, building your book of business, and much more content not found at other schools.
- Student-Centered: All of our on-campus staff are licensed beauty professionals focused on you, the student! We teach you invaluable skills that you can carry with you into the real world and throughout your career.
- Professional Reputation: Area professional salons know where to come to find graduates who are professionally trained and understand what it takes to provide a quality salon and/or spa experience for their clients.
Our Beauty School Teaches Self Promotion and How to Build Your Book of Business
Our aesthetics and cosmetology programs don’t just focus on skin care, hair, and other beauty treatments and skills. We teach you how to self-promote and build your book of business prior to graduating so you are prepared to be a professional in the beauty industry.
A Cosmetology School That Supports You and Cares About Your Success
Our beauty school offers more than just an education, we offer a positive, fun environment where you feel supported at every step on your journey toward a successful career. From classroom work to hands-on learning, we teach you all of the necessary skills needed to have a successful career in the beauty industry, no matter what your goals may be. If you want to learn more about our programs or if you are interested in applying, please contact us today.